Four-Leaf K'lover

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Prayer

Chris has an employee who is going through some really rough times right now. Please pray for recovery.......only God knows what this man needs. Please also pray for Chris, that he will do the right thing..whatever it is that God wants him to do. I think we take for granted what we have at times....and I just want to take this opportunity to Praise God and thank Him for my many blessings he has given me and for opening my eyes to the "good life". AMEN

8 Comments:

  • already doing it, hang in there, God will direct!

    By Blogger Swinging Sammy, at 3:02 PM  

  • In the trenches as well. Chris is well covered!

    By Blogger Russell, at 9:21 PM  

  • absolutely....you have my prayers and anything else I can do for you, you know I will...we love u guys:)

    By Blogger wowgirl, at 5:39 AM  

  • I have been praying for you guys.. By the way.. who was with the kids when you were out to eat with your sister???? was the house a disaster when you got back?

    By Blogger Pete, at 9:21 AM  

  • On a different note:
    HAPPY ANNIVERSARY

    By Blogger Swinging Sammy, at 11:10 PM  

  • btw you should change your time zone to eastern, not pacific....lol

    By Blogger Swinging Sammy, at 11:10 PM  

  • I'll keep him in my thoughts and prayers

    By Blogger ryan, at 7:53 PM  

  • Still praying! Keep us updated.

    Happy Anniverary to the both of you.

    \o/

    By Blogger Kodiak, at 12:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home