Four-Leaf K'lover

Monday, August 01, 2005


This weekend was a lot of fun. Chris, I and the kids, along with his parents and sister went to Michigan Adventure Park (the water park portion) and had a blast. The water park is really geared for little ones, however Brynn was going on some of the adult rides with no fear. She was a daredevil. I had to keep telling myself that if she could do it, so could I. I recommend the park for anyone, especially with little ones. We drove up Fri. night, stayed in a hotel, and went to the park Sat. Morning, and then drove back home Sat. night. Hope everyone is enjoying their summer. Happy August!!!!!!!

6 Comments:

  • Jackie and I had somewhat of a quiet w/e. The children went to the youth outing.
    There is a small water park in Ypsilanti. We have gone there for quick family entertainment. I think it's off of Stoney Creek Rd.

    By Blogger Kodiak, at 8:19 AM  

  • It's called Rolling Hills County Park.
    Glad you had fun Kel, and happy to see you all back safe n sound.

    By Blogger Swinging Sammy, at 8:57 AM  

  • Might have to check that out...Tanner loves wa-wa! We had a good time at the Zoo Saturday. Such a beautiful weekend!!

    By Blogger Russell, at 8:57 AM  

  • I have heard that Rolling Hills is fun. I think it is $8 for adults to get in. Mich Adventure would be more for a weekend..$23 for adults, 2 and under is free. Only had to pay for 2 out of the 6 kids that went. Four kiddies..two and under..WHOA. Constant head counting.

    By Blogger Four-Leaf K' lover, at 9:19 AM  

  • Awwww...what a beautiful pic...I like that almost as much as the surprised face:)

    By Blogger wowgirl, at 7:53 PM  

  • I did not know they had wild animals at the water park!!!

    By Blogger where's jim?, at 6:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home