Four-Leaf K'lover

Thursday, August 04, 2005

Let's Pray

Most of you don't know that I am om the preschool board for Little Indians Preschool as the assistant treasurer. Well, we have a new board this year, with only a few of us as returning board members. Tues. was a board meeting and a huge part of the agenda was our budget. Things were getting a little tense and I almost blurted out "let's pray". It was so natural, however I felt as though I was in the Twilight Zone, because I actually was evaluating the people on the board and decided that most of them would not go for this. How sad. I know if I was amoung my church family, this would have been so welcomed. I feel so fortunate to have you guys and gails. Thank you....and be blessed.

6 Comments:

  • You could have suggested a 5 minute time-out to petition to the entity of your choice. That might have went over a little smoother! =)

    By Blogger Russell, at 9:04 AM  

  • Tough times call for tougher soldiers! Regardless of whether it is welcome or not, it never hurts to make the suggestion. BBT

    By Blogger Doug E. Pudge, at 1:13 PM  

  • actually...DEP has a point, but I definately know where you are coming from...It is inspiring that your thoughts turn to the Lord when you are frustrated:)

    By Blogger wowgirl, at 4:45 PM  

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Blogger Kodiak, at 8:20 PM  

  • Why do we feel embarassed for something that should be natural? But we do! We should request "lets pray" and let those around feel embarassed.

    By Blogger Kodiak, at 5:59 AM  

  • I have started to publicly pray at work...you would not believe the positive response I have received. I prayed with a woman this week who has struggled with a burden she has been carrying for 20+ years. I know the Lord will work in her life, if she gives it to him. I have learned to not be ashamed of him, then he will not be ashamed of me!

    By Blogger Swinging Sammy, at 11:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home