Four-Leaf K'lover

Monday, February 20, 2006

Milestone

Well, let me just say that potty training my children has been a challenge in the past. I have made previous attempts with Reese, but it never took. We are trying again and today has been very successful. Tootsie Rolls are a great thing. He is even wearing underwear and initiating using the toilet on his own. Maybe I should state that if the boy is naked he will use the toilet all the time, so the challenge is wearing underwear and initiating. I know this this sounds silly, but please pray for success this time. Thanks for reading my challenge of the week. You all have a wonderful week.

8 Comments:

  • I think Grace is finally starting to get it! She got up last nite, and cried. I went to check on her, she was dry, but said she had to pee. I took her, and sure enough, she went! woo hoo!

    By Blogger Swinging Sammy, at 11:46 AM  

  • This is one of those simple pleasures of parenthood. I'll keep you guys in prayer. B4T

    By Blogger Doug E. Pudge, at 12:30 PM  

  • Isn't that awesome. Yeah....this means more kids to take potty at Sunday School.

    By Blogger Four-Leaf K' lover, at 12:31 PM  

  • You know, after I posted my post, I wondered if anyone would say anything about the "tootsie roll" thing.....

    By Blogger Four-Leaf K' lover, at 9:10 PM  

  • i used cheerios with the boys. kept a cup of them on the back of the toilet tank and they could put a couple of them in to shoot and sink while aiming in the toilet and not the walls and floor. good luck.

    By Blogger michelle, at 9:44 PM  

  • I still grab an M&M or two on a good potty day...ya gotta take care of yourself

    By Blogger wowgirl, at 7:35 PM  

  • oh...and Gracie made her own toosie roll after a self initiating a potty run...woo hoo!
    Good thing I don't actually have any M&Ms...I would have eaten the whole bag, but then..sadly that has little to do with potty training

    By Blogger wowgirl, at 7:38 PM  

  • Almost party time. Celebrate good times.

    By Blogger Kodiak, at 6:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home