Four-Leaf K'lover

Thursday, December 08, 2005

The Pledge of Allegiance


Brynn came home from school last Fri. and began to say "The Pledge of Allegiance". I sat there listening to her, biting my lip. I was anticipating the "Under God" to be absent. Praise God, she said it and I let out the biggest sigh. Not all is lost. I believe "Under God" is still taught because we live in a small community. As Christians, it is so very important for us to stand up for what we beleive in...which is God. Our joy can not be taken.

3 Comments:

  • Alot of people don't realize that the reason that we are here is because, the pilgrims came here to have religious freedom!!
    Our country was founded on Godly or Biblical principles and its great that at least somewhere they still use the word GOD!!

    By Blogger Jay, at 6:42 PM  

  • Now the entire nation needs to realize that no matter what they say we are all "UNDER GOD"! B4T

    By Blogger Doug E. Pudge, at 8:24 AM  

  • As I have stated before and I will say again without God America is one nation under...

    By Blogger Kodiak, at 8:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home