Four-Leaf K'lover

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Peace of Prayer

I find myself praying quit a bit lately. It is over both small things (Lord, please help me find a shoe) to larger things (Chris' buisness). What is amazing is the peace that I feel after praying. This is an area of my spiritual walk that I am attempting to improve. God needs to hear our joys and sorrows...so let us not forget Him while we are on the mountain top. Often times our human pride may step in and forget the climb was not because of us, but because of Him. The challenging times strenthen our resolve and transform our character to be more like Christ.

Phil 4:6-7
6(A)Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by (B)prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God.

7And (C)the peace of God, which surpasses all comprehension, will (D)guard your hearts and your (E)minds in (F)Christ Jesus.

5 Comments:

  • Amen!

    By Blogger Swinging Sammy, at 8:04 PM  

  • Prayer is an absolute essential for a Christian. Great post Kelly. B4T

    By Blogger Doug E. Pudge, at 1:40 PM  

  • I hear people so often say "all I can do now is pray", and my thoughts are "all you should do is pray". It does bring you to a different level with God.

    By Blogger Four-Leaf K' lover, at 7:24 PM  

  • I think I just listened to the same sermon that Hawkman did (Russ gave it to me too). The point in this particular sermon is a good one and that is are we listening? Do we hear the voice of God? B4T

    By Blogger Doug E. Pudge, at 8:02 AM  

  • We are blessed above and beyond all measure in the name of Jesus!! Amen!!

    By Blogger where's jim?, at 8:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home