Four-Leaf K'lover

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

My little ducklings!!!


So.. I found a picture of myself the other day. Yes, there are five little birds, so this is not a TRUE representation of my family...unless you count Chris=)))). Anyway, I often refer to my children as my little ducklings. To most outsiders looking in..(my house) on any given day, one would see me..followed by four small children at all times. Whether I am doing dishes, laundry, talking on the phone or sitting on the couch..there we are. I love it (most of the time). Today is my first day back to work after almost two weeks off. Wow, I miss my little ducks ALOT!!!! I can't wait until my working day is over, so I can be followed over the house. Go and make it a GREAT day. See ya all later!!

3 Comments:

  • are you trying to subtly give us a hint with the "5" thing?

    By Blogger Swinging Sammy, at 9:16 PM  

  • NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    By Blogger Four-Leaf K' lover, at 8:17 AM  

  • Have you ever noticed how much louder the kids (ducks) are when you are on the phone?

    By Blogger Kodiak, at 11:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home