Four-Leaf K'lover

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

My Special Money Holder

This is my special money holder for church. Some times it is hard to find money to put in to it. I take money inside of it because I like to put money in the Joy Box. I like to give it to God. I love him so much. He is my 'father', my dad told me so!

Brynn was asked to bring in an object that was special to her. She chose her money holder. I left her words and spelling unchanged. Chris and I are so proud of her. Thanks be to God for opening her ears and heart. If we were only more like children....

5 Comments:

  • Amen, how sweet and innocent!

    By Blogger Swinging Sammy, at 8:58 PM  

  • Precious!

    By Blogger Kodiak, at 9:28 PM  

  • Kelly, we all need affirmation that we are doing things right. I have seen the letter that Brynn wrote and the picture that she drew and yes they are precious, but I think it really stands as a testimony to what these kids are seeing from their parents in your home. You guys should indeed take this a affirmation that you are indeed on the right track, setting a Godly example and walking in step with "the Father"...Love you..PS Happy Birthday..29?

    By Blogger where's jim?, at 2:17 PM  

  • very sweet

    By Blogger wowgirl, at 10:14 AM  

  • I am with the rest of them. Children don't just do stuff like this. It has to modeled before them. You guys are doing great, keep up the good work. B4T

    By Blogger Doug E. Pudge, at 7:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home