Four-Leaf K'lover

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

New Job

Well, I did it. I applied for a speech pathology position through the LISD (Lenawee Intermediate School District). I am very excited, but anxious. It will be three days a week, and most likely two days through the summer. This is going to be very difficult on me to be away from the children, so I ask for constant prayer on this one. I do not want to cave, as I have done in the past, over guilt from not being home 100% of the time. Hopefully, I will be placed in Tecumseh school district, and the surrounding districts. Anyway, hope you all have a great day.

7 Comments:

  • We will continue to pray for you. I am proud of you for stepping up to help your family like this, it is nothing to feel guilty about at all! You and Chris and the whole clan are such a blessing to our lives!

    By Blogger Swinging Sammy, at 7:09 PM  

  • Congratulations! You'll have all the support you'll ever need!

    By Blogger Russell, at 9:58 PM  

  • Well you know we will pray for you all because that family does and plus we are so happy for you too

    By Blogger ryan, at 10:12 AM  

  • Great News Kelly! Does Trin need a babysitter? B4T

    By Blogger Doug E. Pudge, at 12:23 PM  

  • We will be praying for you and your success, and that you will be used in Tecumseh! Be Blessed!

    By Blogger Special_K, at 8:06 AM  

  • Atta girl!!! You're gonna do great!!

    By Blogger wowgirl, at 9:51 AM  

  • Kel, Tell his Pudgeness that if he wants to watch Trin Trin he has to watch all of them...

    By Blogger where's jim?, at 7:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home