Four-Leaf K'lover

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Bumper Bowling

Today we went "bumper bowling" for a preschool outing. For those who do not know what that is....imagine 22 four and five year olds attempting to throw/roll/push a bowling ball down the lane with bumpers in the gutters. The success rate of at least hitting one pin is dramatically increased. Brett choose the heaviest ball to use. Lately he has been into "Superman" and really believes he is as strong as Superman, so you can imagine how his ball went rolling down the lane. I am thankful for the time I was able to spend with him. Thank you God for these opportunities. My day has already been blessed.

8 Comments:

  • Did the bumper bowling thing with Cora last month. I was helping roll the ball. One time when we missed all the pins she looked at me and said "Dougie, YOU missed them all"! You gotta love 'em. B4T

    By Blogger Doug E. Pudge, at 1:45 PM  

  • I loved bumper bowling with Brandon! I so miss it. Don't get me wrong bowling is still fun but on another level.

    Love days that start out with lasting memories!

    By Blogger loved truly, at 2:01 PM  

  • I enjoy each day with our little wonders! We haven't done the bowling thing yet, but now I want to.

    By Blogger Special_K, at 3:40 PM  

  • Brett may be as strong as Superman but he can't be Superman because I am Superman.

    By Blogger where's jim?, at 10:25 PM  

  • I actully bowl 300's when I bowl...but it takes 3 games to add up that high. LOL

    By Blogger Kodiak, at 6:36 PM  

  • Kodiak...you're a goofball. Sounds like you and I have about the same level if skill when it comes to bowling.

    By Blogger Four-Leaf K' lover, at 2:01 PM  

  • I need bumpers to improve my game.
    Somebody has to be a goofball. :-)

    By Blogger Kodiak, at 6:22 AM  

  • bumper bowling...now that's something Chris and I could do without getting hurt i think.

    By Blogger Swinging Sammy, at 10:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home