Four-Leaf K'lover

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Spotless???

Well, this is a take off from Wowgirl, regarding coffee. Last week, I was taking Reese to the doc. and when I left the house my shirt was spotless. Took some coffee with me and dribble, dribble....... I have come to the realization that a clean shirt for me is impossible. In fact one time we were on our way to the zoo, and Chris drove through a mud puddle and guess where all the mud ended up...yup, right on my shirt. The window was cracked only 1/2 in. Although these are not children related incidence, most of my spots are from them...and since there are four, myself and a husband, I go through alot of Spray-N-Wash. So if you see me coming...don't look for the spots!!!!!!!

3 Comments:

  • Yes, I invariably leave the house with some sort of foreign child related matter on my clothing. manicotti sticks to the wall and the shirt pretty well.

    By Blogger Swinging Sammy, at 7:37 PM  

  • Even without children the spots happen. Coffee seems to be the worst offender. B4T

    By Blogger Doug E. Pudge, at 6:52 AM  

  • and yea...I can just about guarantee that if I even thought about countin the coffee spots, you would quickly be able to identify more on me than on yourself...besides...I'm just happy at this point if I can leave the house without like a pork chop hanging off my shirt.

    By Blogger wowgirl, at 7:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home