Four-Leaf K'lover

Monday, July 11, 2005

Who was THAT?

After putting her children to bed, a mother changed into old sweats and blouse and proceeded to wash her hair and give herself a facial. As she heard the children getting more and more rambunctious, her patience grew thin.

At last she wrapped a towel around her head and with cold creme on her face stormed into their room, putting them back to bed with stern warnings. As she left the room, she heard her three-year-old say with a trembling voice, "Who was THAT?"

10 Comments:

  • I bet that quieted the kids down. You ladies put yourselves through a lot to make yourselves purddy for your spouse. But you don't have to. I like what Timm Allen said to his boys in his show Tool Time, after the boys found a wierd looking brush..."boys You are all old enough to know that Women don't have faces, so each morning before they go out the have to put their face on." LOL

    By Blogger Kodiak, at 2:37 PM  

  • I like this one:
    "It amazes me how women can sit there and pour hot wax all over their legs, rip the hair out by their roots, and still be afraid of a spider." - Jerry Seinfeld

    By Blogger Russell, at 2:49 PM  

  • I will add that Tonia is less afraid of spiders than I am...those things are CREEPY!!

    By Blogger Russell, at 2:50 PM  

  • perhaps it was the "mean babysitter"

    By Blogger Swinging Sammy, at 3:00 PM  

  • Sammy, wasn't that in a Calvin & Hobbes comic? That guy is my hero.

    By Blogger Russell, at 3:05 PM  

  • Metamorphasis.. into Darth Vaderette???Yea, my daughter just informed me she scheduled her facial for next week.

    By Blogger where's jim?, at 3:11 PM  

  • I believe you are thinking of "Rosalyn" and yes it was!

    By Blogger Swinging Sammy, at 4:01 PM  

  • you have time for facials???

    I'll pray for ya sassy!!

    By Blogger wowgirl, at 4:44 AM  

  • HUH? Guess that's why I'm the single guy. BBT

    By Blogger Doug E. Pudge, at 7:04 AM  

  • Say hey to Bret for me...LOL

    By Blogger Kevin, at 10:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home