Four-Leaf K'lover

Monday, September 26, 2005

Lost and Found

This morning, like many other school morning was hectic. Waking children up, feeding them breakfast, getting them dressed, ect... times three 1/2. Brynn is independent, I just have to give her timely reminders. It was time to take Brett to preschool and we could not find one of his shoes..looked everwhere in the house, in the car....not to be found. I'm frantic, because I do not like to be late anywhere and if I did not find this shoe, we were going to be late. I stopped what I was doing, and said "God please help me find this shoe" and when I opened my eyes, there it was. God is Good. He works in large and small ways, and this morning was just an example of the small, but grateful ways. Thank You God for all you do. AMEN

2 Comments:

  • "Praise HIM in all things"! How many times we forget to call on the name of the Lord for the little stuff. We think we have to be in a huge crisis to call on Him but we don't. He is the giver of all good things.........even lost shoes! B4T

    By Blogger Doug E. Pudge, at 12:23 PM  

  • ATT, He takes care of us and his angels mind us in all of our ways!

    By Blogger Swinging Sammy, at 5:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home